Well seasoned chicken, green beans, red potatoes and carrots are all cooked together in your slow cooker. A true one pot meal that is family friendly, tastes amazing and is so easy to put together.
- 1 3/4 lbs uncooked thawed boneless, skinless chicken breasts or boneless, skinless chicken thighs
- 1/2 pound baby carrots (the thicker kind) or whole peeled carrots
- 1 lb fresh green beans
- 1 1/2 lbs red potatoes
- 1 tsp kosher salt
- 1 tsp crushed rosemary
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp onion powder
- 1/2 tsp black pepper
- 1/2 tsp paprika
- 2 Tbsp olive oil
- Prepare your chicken by cutting off excess fat and then cutting the chicken into bite size pieces. Add the chicken to the slow cooker.
- Prepare your vegetables. Wash your green beans and trim off the ends. Cut them in half. Wash your potatoes and cut the red potatoes in half (for firmer) or in quarters (for soft). Add all the vegetables to the slow cooker.
- Sprinkle in the salt, rosemary, garlic powder, onion powder, pepper, paprika and olive oil. Use a large spoon to toss everything together and to distribute the seasonings.
- Cover and cook on low for 4-6 hours. Remove lid, stir and scoop onto dishes and enjoy!
I used my 6 quart oval Kitchenaid slow cooker.*
- Category: Chicken
- Method: Slow Cooker
- Serving Size: 1/4 of the recipe
- Calories: 467
- Sugar: 7 g
- Sodium: 560 mg
- Fat: 12 g
- Carbohydrates: 41 g
- Protein: 45 g