|Seasoned Slow Cooker Liners for busy people!|
Flavorseal Rich and Hearty Gravy slow cooker liner (this product is no longer available)
1/2 onion, diced
1/2 cup water
2 celery stalks, diced
2-3 carrots sliced thinly
4 potatoes, halved
1 chuck beef roast (about 3 pounds)
1. Unfold liner and place into slow cooker, gently pushing sides so that liner is evenly spread out. Fold unseasoned side of the bag over slow cooker edges to hold it in place.
2. Add 1/2 cup water to the bag.
3. Layer meat and vegetables into bag.
4. Cover slow cooker and cook on low for 7-9 hours or high for 4-6 hours (until roast is tender).
5. When cooking is complete, turn off heat and stir well. Let the dish set for 10 minutes before serving (gravy will thicken as it cools).
6. Serve and enjoy!
|Add meat and veggies to slow cooker|
|Delicious dinner, ready to go!|
[email protected] says
I'm not sure which seasonings would be best! This bag just had everything in it already.
Could i use a turkey bag and seasonings? What seasonings would you suggest? i have everything but the liners..
I just ordered some of the liners from Flavorseal to try out!
Right now, the products are available online at Flavorseal Store and at an Ohio grocery store chain called Heinens. They are also in limited distribution at a west coast grocery store called Bristol Farms…hopefully soon they will be available in more places.
I want to know where too! I saw your link to the website, but can you get them in stores?
Where did you get the liners? I want to try them, they look so good and easy.