|Seasoned Slow Cooker Liners for busy people!|
Flavorseal Rich and Hearty Gravy slow cooker liner (this product is no longer available)
1/2 onion, diced
1/2 cup water
2 celery stalks, diced
2-3 carrots sliced thinly
4 potatoes, halved
1 chuck beef roast (about 3 pounds)
1. Unfold liner and place into slow cooker, gently pushing sides so that liner is evenly spread out. Fold unseasoned side of the bag over slow cooker edges to hold it in place.
2. Add 1/2 cup water to the bag.
3. Layer meat and vegetables into bag.
4. Cover slow cooker and cook on low for 7-9 hours or high for 4-6 hours (until roast is tender).
5. When cooking is complete, turn off heat and stir well. Let the dish set for 10 minutes before serving (gravy will thicken as it cools).
6. Serve and enjoy!
|Add meat and veggies to slow cooker|
|Delicious dinner, ready to go!|