If you’re looking for a way to make fudge that is so super easy that your 5-year-old kid could make it, you’ve found it. With just two ingredients, chocolate chips and frosting, this fudge couldn’t be more simple to make.
- 8 oz semi sweet or dark chocolate chips (this is about 1 1/3 cups)
- 1 (16 oz) can/tub of coconut pecan frosting (mine was Betty Crocker brand)
- In a 3 quart slow cooker combine the chocolate chips and the frosting.
- Cover the slow cooker and turn to low. If you’re using a large slow cooker, then turn to warm.
- Cook for about 30 minutes. Remove lid and stir. If the chocolate chips are melted then it’s ready.
- Line an 8 x 8 glass dish with parchment paper. Scrape the chocolate mixture into the pan with a rubber scraper. Smooth the top.
- Refrigerate for about 4 hours, or until fudge is very well set. Slice into squares and serve. Save uneaten fudge in an airtight container in the fridge for up to a week (fat chance it will last that long).
- Prep Time: 2 minutes
- Cook Time: 30 minutes