An addicting dip that you can get into the crock pot in about 2 minutes!
Makes 20 servings
Ideal slow cooker size: 2 quart
- 1-2 cups of shredded chicken or canned chicken (I use this recipe, because it’s awesome)
- 2 (8 oz) packages of cream cheese (I used neufchatel), softened or at room temperature
- 2 cups sour cream (you could also substitute Greek yogurt here)
- 1 (1 oz) ranch packet
- 2 cups shredded pepper jack cheese
- Hot sauce of your choice (to taste, I used about 1/3 cup but you just add how much or how little you prefer)
1. Combine chicken, cream cheese, sour cream, ranch packet, cheese and hot sauce in small slow cooker. Give a little stir.
2. Cover and cook on HIGH for about 30 minutes. Stir again. Cover and cook on HIGH for another 30 minutes. By this point, depending on your slow cooker) it should be warm and the ingredients combined well (if not keep cooking for a few more minutes).
3. Serve with chips or fresh veggies (celery, carrots, peppers, etc.)
A deliciously easy dip that can be assembled in minutes.
Also, it’s kind of addicting. Like sometimes I tell myself to stop eating it and my body won’t let me stop.
This is a great idea to make for a party or a potluck. We like to eat this straight out of the crock but if you need to transfer to a bowl it’s good at room temperature as well. 4 stars.