Instant Pot Pizza Macaroni and Cheese–The best two kid foods mashed together into one…Pizza Mac and Cheese!
The best two kid foods mashed together into one–Pizza Mac and Cheese!
- 8 oz uncooked elbow macaroni or cellentani noodles
- 1 Tbsp butter
- 1 tsp ground mustard
- 1 tsp kosher salt
- 2 cups water
- 1/3 cup evaporated milk
- 1 (8 oz) can tomato sauce
- 1 tsp dried oregano
- ½ tsp dried basil
- ¼ tsp garlic powder
- ¼ tsp dried rosemary
- 1 ½ cups grated mozzarella cheese
- 1 green pepper, diced
- 1 (2.25 oz) can sliced olives, drained
- ¾ cup mini pepperonis
- Add noodles, butter, ground mustard, salt and water to pressure cooker. Cover and make sure valve is on “sealing.” Set the manual button for 3 minutes. Once the timer goes off let the pot sit for 5 minutes, then release the rest of the pressure by moving valve to “venting.”
- Turn the pressure cooker to the sauté function. Stir in the evaporated milk and tomato sauce and slowly add in the cheese while stirring constantly. In time, the sauce will thicken up and the macaroni will become coated with a creamy, cheesy sauce. Stir in the green pepper, olives and pepperonis. Turn off the pressure cooker. Scoop macaroni into bowls and serve.