This post was sponsored by Sargento Foods as part of an Ambassador Program for Influence Central and all opinions expressed in my post are my own.
- 1 lb ground beef
- 8 oz uncooked elbow macaroni or cellentani noodles
- 1 Tbsp butter
- 1 tsp ground mustard
- 1 tsp kosher salt
- 2 cups water
- 6 oz evaporated milk
- 1 ½ cups Sargento® Shredded 4 State Cheddar Cheese
- 1 large pickle, diced
- 1 tomato, diced
- Turn pressure cooker onto sauté function. Once the pot is heated up, add in the ground beef. Brown the beef and then transfer it to a colander and drain off extra grease. Set aside.
- Add noodles, butter, ground mustard, salt and water to pressure cooker. Cover and make sure valve is on “sealing.” Set the manual button for 3 minutes. Once the timer goes off let the pot sit for 5 minutes, then release the rest of the pressure by moving valve to “venting.”
- Turn the pressure cooker to the sauté function. Stir in the evaporated milk and slowly add in the cheese while stirring constantly. In time, the sauce will thicken up and the macaroni will become coated with a creamy, cheesy sauce. Gently stir in the beef, pickles and tomatoes. Turn off the pressure cooker. Scoop macaroni into bowls and serve.