Gnocchi with vegetables in an oil and vinegar dressing. Make this quickly in your Instant Pot for a fresh and bright summer supper.
- 1 (16 oz) package gnocchi
- 2 cups frozen sweet white corn
- 1 1/2 cups sliced summer squash
- 1 1/2 cups fresh broccoli florets
- 4 ounces quartered mushrooms
- 1 large tomato, diced
- 1/4 cup diced red onion
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1 Tbsp balsamic vinegar
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/2 tsp dried basil or 2 T fresh chopped basil
- 1/2 tsp kosher salt
- 1/2 tsp black pepper
- 1/4 cup goat or feta cheese
- Pour 1 ½ cups water into bottom of Instant Pot.
- Add gnocchi, corn, squash, broccoli and mushrooms to a steamer basket. Place steamer basket into bottom of Instant Pot.
- Cover Instant Pot and secure the lid. Make sure valve is set to sealing. Set the manual/pressure cook button to 2 minutes. When time is up move valve to venting and remove the lid.
- Dump contents of steamer basket into a large serving bowl. Gently stir in the tomatoes, onion, oil, vinegar, garlic, basil, salt, pepper and cheese.
- Serve hot or cold.
- Category: Pasta
- Method: Instant Pot