1 (3 lb) bag frozen meatballs
1 (12 oz) bottle chili sauce
1 (10 oz) jar grape jelly
1/4 cup A1 steak sauce
1. Dump the bag of meatballs into the slow cooker
2. In a small bowl mix the chili sauce, grape jelly and steak sauce.
3. Pour sauce on top of meatballs.
4. Cover slow cooker and cook on LOW for 4 hours or HIGH for 2 hours.
5. Serve an an appetizer or as the entree.
Simple. Delicious. Perfect for parties. That’s all.
Ahh haaa! I was just asking this question today…what if A1 is mixed with the grape jelly instead of chili sauce or bbq! My family is not a fan of bbq sauce taste..I wonder what it would do with just the jelly and a1…
Yum I think that would be great! I love a1!