Tender bites of chicken with cornbread stuffing, cranberries and pecans.
- 1 Tbsp olive oil
- 1 1/2 pounds boneless skinless chicken thighs, cut into chunks
- 1/2 tsp black pepper
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- 1/4 tsp poultry seasoning
- Pinch of salt
- 1 1/2 cups water
- 1 (6 oz) package cornbread Stovetop Stuffing
- 1/3 cup craisins
- 1/3 cup chopped pecans
- Turn Instant Pot to saute setting. When display says HOT add in the oil and swirl it around. Add in the chicken, pepper, garlic powder, poultry seasoning and salt. Lightly brown the chicken for about 3 minutes.
- Pour in the water and scrape bottom of pot so that nothing is sticking. Turn off Instant Pot.
- Sprinkle in the cornbread stuffing. Don’t stir.
- Cover Instant Pot and secure the lid. Make sure valve is set to sealing. Set the manual/pressure cook button to 1 minute. When time is up let pot sit for 5 minutes and then move valve to venting. Remove the lid.
- Stir in the craisins and nuts.
- Serve and enjoy!
- Category: Chicken
- Method: Instant Pot