An Instant Pot pasta dish with ground beef, tomatoes, corn, mozzarella and spinach.
- 1 pound lean ground beef
- 2 Tbsp dry minced onion or 1 cup diced onion
- 1 tsp kosher salt
- 1 tsp black pepper
- 1/4 tsp smoked paprika
- 2 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp Italian seasoning
- 2 cups beef broth
- 8 ounces cavatappi pasta or elbow macaroni
- 1 1/2 cups frozen sweet corn
- 1 (8 oz) can tomato sauce
- 1 (14.5 oz) can petite diced tomatoes
- 1 Tbsp tomato paste
- 1/4 tsp sugar
- 1 tsp red wine vinegar
- 2 ounces cream cheese
- 2 cups chopped spinach or 1 green bell pepper, cored and diced
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- Turn Instant Pot to saute setting. When display says HOT add in the beef and break it up. Add in the onion. Brown for 5 minutes. Drain off excess grease. Stir in the salt, pepper, paprika, garlic powder and Italian seasoning.
- Pour in the broth and scrape bottom of pot so that nothing is sticking. Turn off Instant Pot.
- Sprinkle in the pasta. Dump in the corn, tomato sauce, diced tomatoes, tomato paste, sugar, vinegar and cream cheese. Don’t stir.
- Cover Instant Pot and secure the lid. Make sure valve is set to sealing. Set the manual/pressure cook button to 3 minutes. When time is up let pot sit for 5 minutes. Move valve to venting. Remove the lid.
- Stir in the spinach and cheese.
- Serve and enjoy!
- Category: Beef
- Method: Instant Pot