An easy, dump and go pasta dish with artichokes, tomatoes, bacon, spinach, garlic and a creamy alfredo sauce.
- 4 cups chicken broth
- 1 (16 oz) package rigatoni, penne or bowtie pasta
- 1 (14 oz) can whole artichokes, drained and chopped
- 1 (14.5 oz) can petite diced tomatoes
- 1 (15 oz) jar Bertolli creamy basil alfredo sauce
- 3 cloves of garlic, minced
- 2–3 cups chopped spinach
- Optional: 2 cups chopped, cooked chicken
- 1/2 cup crumbled bacon (packaged or cooked and crumbled)
- Parmesan cheese, for serving
- Add ingredients into pot in order: broth, pasta, artichokes, tomatoes, alfredo, garlic, spinach and chicken (if using). Don’t stir.
- Cover Instant Pot and secure the lid. Make sure valve is set to sealing. Set the manual/pressure cook button to 2 minutes for rigatoni or 4 minutes for penne or bowties. When time is up let pot sit for 5 minutes and then move valve to venting. Remove the lid.
- Stir in the bacon and serve each dish topped with a bit of parmesan cheese.
- Category: Pasta
- Method: Instant Pot