An easy Instant Pot one-pot meal with a rice blend, smoked sausage and vegetables. Easy to make and delicious to eat!
- 1 Tbsp olive oil
- 1 (12 oz) package beef smoked sausage, sliced into quarter inch rounds
- 1 cup diced onion
- 2 ribs of celery, sliced
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 1/8 cup chicken broth
- 1 (6 oz) package Ben’s Original Long Grain and Wild Rice with seasoning packet
- 3 carrots, peeled and sliced
- 1 (12 oz) package frozen french style green beans
- Turn Instant Pot to saute setting. When display says HOT add in the oil and swirl it around. Add in the sausage and brown for about 3 minutes. Add in the onions and celery and saute for 3 minutes. Add in the garlic and saute for 30 seconds.
- Pour in the broth and scrape bottom of pot so that nothing is sticking. Turn off Instant Pot.
- Sprinkle in the rice. Dump the carrots, green beans and contents of seasoning packet on top.
- Cover Instant Pot and secure the lid. Make sure valve is set to sealing. Set the manual/pressure cook button to 3 minutes. When time is up let pot sit for 5 minutes and then move valve to venting. Remove the lid.
- Stir. Serve and enjoy!
- Category: Sausage
- Method: Instant Pot