Heidi and I have been challenging each other to different weekly goals for the past 30 weeks. Wow! This week we look back on the different challenges that we have taken on and fess up if we have continued to improve in that area of our life.
Here are the past challenges that we cover in this episode:
- Each day ask your spouse how you can help them. Look for ways to serve your spouse.
- Create accountability for yourself by setting up a structure that will ensure your success.
- Smile at strangers.
- Use growth mindset in your life. Praise the process for yourself and others.
- Get prepared in one area of your life.
- Go to the grocery store without a list and use Blake Powers memory trick to remember everything you need to buy.
- Keep a gratitude journal.
- Get a personal record (PR) in one area of your life.
- Weigh yourself in before the holidays and maintain your current weight instead of gaining 5-10 pounds.
One thing that we’ve observed as we have tried to tackle different areas in our life is that nothing gets done without deliberate effort. At least not at first. Until you make that goal, that thing part of your life and a true habit it won’t get done by haphazard and sporadic effort.
This week’s challenge
Each week on the 365 Days Podcast we issue a challenge. This week the challenge is to pick one of the past challenges that we talk about and tackle it! Let me know by texting or leaving a voicemail at 858-365-3297.
If you haven’t listened to my podcast or don’t know what a podcast is, let me tell you. It’s a free audio program that you can listen to at your leisure. If you have a smartphone you can use a podcast app to subscribe to The 365 Days Podcast or you can always just use your computer to listen to the podcast straight off my website.
Sign Up For Our Weekly Podcast Email
Each Monday I send out an email with all the helpful show notes and links. I also include recipes from time to time and discount codes for the products we discuss. Sign up to receive that Monday Email by going to www.365daysofcrockpot.com/365-podcast.