Loaded Overnight Breakfast Casserole is a winning breakfast! It has eggs, hashbrowns, bacon crumbles and cheddar cheese. Prep it the night before and then bake it in the morning in your Crockpot, Instant Pot or in the oven!
- 3–4 cups of hashbrowns or tater tots (you can also do a combination of the two)
- Salt and pepper
- 1 (3 oz) package bacon crumbles
- 7 eggs
- 1 cup milk
- 1/2 tsp ground mustard
- 1 1/2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- Spray your crockpot, Instant Pot or 9×13 inch baking dish with non-stick cooking spray.
- Arrange hashbrowns/tater tots in the bottom. Lightly salt and pepper the hashbrowns. Sprinkle the bacon on top.
- In a bowl beat together the eggs, milk, ground mustard, a pinch of salt and pinch of pepper. Pour over the bacon.
- Sprinkle the cheese on top.
- Cover the dish tightly with plastic wrap or foil and refrigerate overnight.
- Instant Pot baking instructions: Place the liner into the Instant Pot. Cover Instant Pot and secure the lid. Press the slow cook button and set it to 2 hours and 30 minutes on high. Crockpot baking instructions: place the crock liner into the slow cooker. Cover with lid and slow cook on high for 2-3 hours. Oven baking instructions: Heat oven to 350 degrees. Cover pan with foil and bake for 1 hour. Remove the foil and bake for 10 more minutes.
- Category: Breakfast
- Method: Instant Pot, Slow Cooker or Oven