Instant Pot chicken, stuffing and vegetables in a creamy sauce. An easy dump-and-go recipe for a “don’t feel like cooking” day.
- 1 1/4 cups chicken broth
- 1 boneless skinless chicken breast, sliced into bite size pieces (or 1 1/2 cups cooked chopped chicken)
- 1 (12 oz) bag frozen vegetables
- 1 (6 oz) package Stove Top Chicken Stuffing Mix
- 1 (10.5 oz) can cream of chicken soup
- Pour broth into Instant Pot. Add in the chicken and vegetables. Sprinkle in the stuffing mix. Scoop the cream of chicken soup on top.
- Cover Instant Pot and secure the lid. Make sure valve is set to sealing. Set the manual/pressure cook button to 1 minute. When time is up move valve to venting and remove the lid.
- Gently stir. Serve and enjoy!
- Category: Chicken
- Method: Instant Pot