A cheater, dump and go lasagna recipe with Alfredo sauce, lasagna noodles, chunks of chicken, spinach and Parmesan cheese. This recipe is made quickly in your electric pressure cooker.
- 16 ounces uncooked chicken breast, cut into bite size pieces (or you can use 2 cups of shredded cooked chicken)
- 8 ounces uncooked lasagna noodles (about 9 noodles), broken up into 2 inch pieces
- 1 2/3 cups chicken broth
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp dried basil
- 1/4 tsp pepper
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp onion powder
- 1 (15 oz) jar Bertolli Creamy Basil Alfredo (or another jarred Alfredo sauce of your choice)
- 1/2 cup shredded or grated Parmesan cheese
- 3 cups baby spinach
- Add ingredients: Add chicken, noodles, broth, salt, basil, pepper, garlic powder and onion powder to the Instant Pot. Give a quick stir. Try to cover the pasta as much as possible with the broth. Pour the Alfredo sauce evenly over the noodles.
- Pressure cook: Cover your Instant Pot and make sure the valve is set to sealing. Set the manual/pressure cook button to 4 minutes (for al dente pasta) or 5 minutes (for softer pasta). When the time is up let the pot sit there for 10 minutes (L0:10) and then move the valve to venting. Remove the lid.
- Add in cheese/spinach: Stir the pasta. Add in the Parmesan and the spinach. Stir until the spinach is wilted.
- Serve: Scoop the pasta onto plates and serve.
I used my 6 quart Instant Pot Duo 60 7 in 1*. You can makes this in your 3 quart Instant Pot too. Halve all the ingredients and pressure cook for 5 minutes. If you have an 8 quart pot increase the chicken broth to 2 cups and pressure cook for just 4 minutes.
- Category: Chicken
- Method: Instant Pot
- Cuisine: Italian