Ground beef meatballs drizzled with a sweet chili sauce and served alongside stir fried cabbage, bell peppers and snow peas.
- 1/2 cup broth
- 1 pound lean ground beef (I used 93/7)
- 4 saltine crackers, crushed
- 3/4 tsp seasoned salt
- 1/4 tsp pepper
- 1/3 cup thai-style sweet chili sauce
- 2 tsp lime juice
- 4 Tbsp low sodium soy sauce, divided
- 1 1/2 tsp sesame oil
- 1/2 of a small head of cabbage, chopped
- 1 red bell pepper
- 1 (6 oz) bag frozen snow peas or sugar snap peas, steamed as stated on packaging
- Add broth into Instant Pot.
- In a bowl add the ground beef, crushed crackers, seasoned salt and pepper. Use hands to mix. Form into 7 or 8 meatballs and place into Instant Pot.
- Cover Instant Pot and secure the lid. Make sure valve is set to sealing. Set the manual/pressure cook button to 5 minutes. When time is up move valve to venting and remove the lid.
- In a small bowl make the sauce by stirring together sweet chili sauce, lime juice and 2 Tbsp of the soy sauce. Set aside.
- Move meatballs onto a plate. Dump the broth out of the Instant Pot and wipe it out with a paper towel. It doesn’t have to be completely clean.
- Turn Instant Pot to saute setting “normal” setting. When it has heated up add in the sesame oil, cabbage, bell pepper and snow peas and toss for about 4-5 minutes. Turn off Instant Pot.
- Serve the vegetables with the meatballs on top and drizzle the sauce over the top of the meatballs.
- Category: Beef
- Method: Instant Pot