Can’t decide between pasta and potato salad? Now you don’t have to choose! Try this beautiful and super delicious chicken, pasta and potato salad that is light and perfect for a summer dinner.
- 1 1/4 cups chicken broth
- 4 ounces wagon wheel or rotini pasta
- 8 ounces petite red potatoes, halved
- 3 Tbsp dry ranch dressing mix
- 2 heaping cups of chopped rotisserie chicken
- 1/2 cup halved cherry or grape tomatoes
- 2 cups chopped spinach, loosely packed
- 1/4 cup Olive Garden parmesan ranch salad dressing
- Add chicken broth into Instant Pot. Sprinkle in the pasta. Add potatoes on top of the pasta. Sprinkle with ranch dressing mix.
- Cover Instant Pot and secure the lid. Make sure valve is set to sealing. Set the manual/pressure cook button to 4 minutes. When time is up let the pot sit for 5 minutes and then move valve to venting. Remove the lid.
- Stir well. Pour the mixture into a medium/large bowl with a lid. Refrigerate until cool.
- Stir in the chicken, tomatoes, spinach and salad dressing.
- Serve and enjoy.
Alternatively, you can serve this warm. After pressure cooking time is up stir in the chicken, tomatoes, spinach and salad dressing and serve. Both ways are super tasty!
- Category: Chicken
- Method: Instant Pot