A graham cracker cookie dough crust stuffed with chocolate and marshmallows. It’s gooey and rich!
- 6 graham crackers, crushed into crumbs
- 1 cup all purpose flour
- 1/4 tsp baking soda
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/2 cup softened butter (1 stick)
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1/4 cup white sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 Tbsp maple syrup
- 2 (4.4 oz) Hershey bars
- 1 (7 oz) container marshmallow fluff (marshmallow creme)
- Hershey’s chocolate syrup, for drizzling on the top
- In a small mixing bowl stir together the graham cracker crumbs, flour, baking soda and salt. Set aside.
- Use a hand or stand mixer to cream together the butter, brown sugar and white sugar for about 30 seconds. Scrape down the sides and add in the egg, vanilla and syrup. Mix for 15 seconds, until combined.
- Add in the flour/graham cracker mixture and mix for about 30 seconds until a thick batter/dough forms.
- Take a 7 x 3 inch springform pan* and trace the bottom of it with a pencil on parchment paper. Cut out the circle and place in the bottom of the pan. Spray the parchment and sides of the pan well with non-stick cooking spray.
- Take about half of the dough with floured fingers and press it into the bottom of the springform pan. Then take another half of the dough and line it along the sides of the pan. It should come up ¼ inch below the top lip of the pan.
- Break up one of the chocolate bars and line it on the bottom of the crust. Spread the marshmallow fluff on top of the chocolate. Break up the second chocolate bar and place on top of the marshmallow.
- Loosely cover the pan with foil. Place the pan on a trivet/sling*.
- Pour 1 ½ cups water into bottom of Instant Pot. Lower the pan into the Instant Pot.
- Cover Instant Pot and secure the lid. Make sure valve is set to sealing. Set the manual/pressure cook button to 40 minutes. When time is up move valve to venting and remove the lid.
- Move the pan out of the Instant Pot and remove the foil. Let the pan sit in a cool place for about 3-4 hours.
- Drizzle the top with Hershey’s syrup. Use a butter knife to loosen the edges of the pan. Unlatch the pan and lift off. Slice into wedges and serve. Store leftovers in an airtight container.
Recipe adapted from Pressure Luck Cooking.
- Category: Dessert
- Method: Instant Pot