Pasta shells with beef and cheese in a flavorful sauce. SO fast and easy thanks to your Instant Pot.
- 1 pound lean ground beef
- 1 (1 oz) package onion soup mix
- 1 3/4 cups water or broth
- 8 oz shell pasta
- 2 (8 oz) cans tomato sauce
- 1 Tbsp Worcestershire sauce
- 1 1/2 cups frozen corn
- 1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- Turn Instant Pot to saute setting. When the display says HOT add in the beef and break it up. Brown for about 5 minutes. Drain off excess grease. Stir in the onion soup mix.
- Pour in the water and scrape bottom of pot so that nothing is sticking. Turn off Instant Pot.
- Sprinkle in the pasta and gently press to submerge. Dump tomato sauce, Worcestershire and corn on top. Don’t stir.
- Cover Instant Pot and secure the lid. Make sure valve is set to sealing. Set the manual/pressure cook button to 4 minutes. When time is up let pot sit for 5-10 minutes and then move the valve to venting. Remove the lid.
- Stir well. Sprinkle cheese on top and serve.
I used a 6 quart pot but you can make this with no changes in the 8 or 3 quart pot as well.
- Category: Beef
- Method: Instant Pot