Chicken, noodles and a creamy sauce. It looks sloppy but tastes amazing!
- 1 1/2 pounds boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 2 1/2 cups chicken broth
- 3/4 tsp garlic salt
- 1/2 tsp pepper
- 1 tsp poultry seasoning
- 1 (16 oz) package frozen egg noodles
- 1 (10.5 oz) can cream of chicken soup
- 1/2 cup milk, evaporated milk, half and half or cream
- Place noodles on the counter to come to room temperature.
- Add chicken, broth, garlic salt, pepper and poultry seasoning to Instant Pot.
- Cover Instant Pot and secure the lid. Make sure valve is set to sealing. Set the manual/pressure cook button to 10 minutes from fresh chicken or 12 minutes for frozen chicken. When time is up let pot sit for 15 minutes and then move valve to venting. Remove the lid.
- Place chicken on a cutting board and shred or chop.
- Open the package of noodles and peel the noodles apart and add them into the Instant Pot. Dump the chicken on top of the noodles. Dump the cream of chicken soup on top of the chicken.
- Cover Instant Pot and secure the lid. Make sure valve is set to sealing. Set the manual/pressure cook button to 7 minutes. When time is up move the valve to venting. Remove the lid.
- Stir well. Stir in the milk.
- Serve and enjoy!
- Category: Chicken
- Method: Instant Pot