With only a handful of ingredients and a few minutes you can make this low carb easy taco beef casserole.
- 1 pound lean ground beef
- 3 Tbsp taco seasoning
- 3/4 cup chicken or beef broth
- 1 (12 oz) bag frozen riced cauliflower
- 1 (10 oz) can Rotel tomatoes
- 1 (4 oz) can green chiles with juice
- 1 1/2 cups shredded cheese (colby jack, cheddar or taco cheese)
- For topping: sour cream, green onions and/or sliced avocaodos
- Turn Instant Pot to saute setting. When display says HOT add in the beef and break it up. Brown for about 5 minutes. Drain off excess grease. Stir in the taco seasoning and stir to coat the beef.
- Pour in the broth and scrape bottom of pot so that nothing is sticking. Turn off Instant Pot.
- Dump the cauliflower on top. Then dump the Rotel and green chilies on top. Don’t stir.
- Cover Instant Pot and secure the lid. Make sure valve is set to sealing. Set the manual/pressure cook button to 0 minutes (yes zero minutes). When time is up move valve to venting. Remove the lid.
- Stir. If there is excess liquid then you can thicken with cornstarch, if desired, or you can spoon off some of the liquid.
- Stir in the cheese.
- Scoop onto plates and enjoy topped with a dollop of sour cream, green onions or some sliced avocados.
- Category: Beef
- Method: Instant Pot