Ground beef, potatoes and mushrooms in a creamy gravy sauce.
- 1 1/2 pounds lean ground beef
- 1 1/2 teaspoon Montreal steak seasoning
- 1 cup beef broth
- 1 cup diced or sliced onions
- 8 ounces chopped mushrooms
- 3 Tbsp brown gravy mix
- 1 Tbsp Worcestershire sauce
- 20 ounces Russet potatoes, washed and sliced into quarter inch rounds or small cubes
- 1/3 cup heavy cream
- Turn Instant Pot to saute setting. When display says HOT add in the beef and break it up. Brown for about 5 minutes. Drain off excess grease.
- Stir in the the steak seasoning. Pour in the broth and scrape bottom of pot so that nothing is sticking. Turn off Instant Pot.
- Layer the onions and mushrooms on top of the meat. Sprinkle with the gravy mix. Add in Worcestershire. Layer the potatoes on top of the mushrooms. Don’t stir.
- Cover Instant Pot and secure the lid. Make sure valve is set to sealing. Set the manual/pressure cook button to 2 minutes. When time is up let pressure release naturally for 5 minutes and then move valve to venting. Remove the lid.
- Stir in the heavy cream. Taste and add more steak seasoning and/or Worcestershire to taste.
- Serve and enjoy.
- Category: Beef
- Method: Instant Pot