Mini cheesecakes with an Oreo crumb crust and whipped cream on top. A bite size dessert that is cute and delicious!
For the crust:
- 1 cup Oreo crumbs (about 10 Double Stuff Oreos or 11 regular Oreos)
- 2 Tbsp melted butter
For the cream cheese:
- 8 oz (1 brick) cream cheese, room temperature
- ¼ cup white sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1 egg, room temperature
For the optional topping:
- 1 cup heavy cream
- ⅓ cup powdered sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 2 Tbsp Oreo crumbs
- 14 mini Oreos (for decoration)
- Make the crust: Stir the Oreo crumbs and melted butter together. Spray 2 egg bite silicone molds* lightly with non-stick cooking spray. Spoon 1 Tbsp of Oreo mixture into bottom of mold and pack it down with the back of a spoon.
- Make the filling: In a medium mixing bowl or in a stand mixer add the cream cheese. Beat it until it is smooth. Add in the sugar and the vanilla. Beat until smooth. Add in the egg and beat until barely incorporated. Spoon the filling into each of the molds evenly.
- Cook the cheesecake bites: Add 1 cup of water into the Instant Pot liner. Lay a paper towel over the top of the eggs bites molds and then cover tightly with foil. Place one of the molds on top of a trivet with handles* and then place the other mold on top. Lower the trivet with the molds on top into the bottom of the Instant Pot. Cover the pot and secure the lid. Make sure valve is set to sealing. Set the manual/pressure cook button to 8 minutes. When the time is up let the pot sit for 10 minutes and then move the valve to venting. Remove the lid. Carefully remove the foil and paper towels from the molds.
- Refrigerate: Cool the cheesecake bites on the counter for 30 minutes and then place in the refrigerator for another 2-8 hours to set completely.
- Remove from molds: After cheesecakes have been refrigerated carefully pop them out of the molds. I used a butter knife to go around the edges and loosen them up. Place on a platter.
- Make the (optional) topping: With a hand mixer or stand mixer beat the cream, powdered sugar and vanilla until stiff peaks form. With a spatula, fold in the Oreo crumbs. Pipe or spoon the whipped cream on top of the cheesecake bites and top each Oreo with a mini Oreo.
- Serve and enjoy: Store leftovers in an airtight container in the refrigerator for 2-3 days. Or freeze for up to 3 months.
- Category: Desserts
- Method: Instant Pot