Sauteed chicken, red bell peppers, onions and angel hair pasta tossed in a lemon-butter-cream sauce. Tastes better than the restaurant!
- 1/4 cup flour
- 1 1/2 tsp garlic salt
- 1/4 tsp smoked paprika
- 8 chicken tenderloins
- 1 1/2 Tbsp olive oil
- 1/2 cup diced red onion
- 1 red bell pepper, cored and diced
- 2 cups chicken broth
- 8 ounces angel hair pasta
- 4 Tbsp butter
- 1/4 cup fresh lemon juice
- 1 tsp dried parsley
- 1 Tbsp dried onion
- 1/2 tsp kosher salt
- 1/4 cup heavy cream
- On a plate stir together the flour, garlic salt and paprika.
- Dredge each of the chicken tenders in the flour mixture.
- Turn Instant Pot to sauté setting. When display says HOT add in ½ Tbsp of oil into the pot. Add in the red onion and the red bell pepper. Sauté for about 4 minutes. Move out of the Instant Pot and set aside for later.
- Add in 1 Tbsp of the oil. Place the chicken tenders into the pot in one even layer. Let them brown for 5 minutes then flip and brown for 5 minutes on the other side. (Internal temperature of chicken should be 165° F.) Use tongs to place on a plate. Cover with foil.
- Pour the broth into the pot and scrape bottom of pot so that nothing is sticking. Cancel off the sauté setting. Break the pasta in half and lay it in a criss-cross pattern pressing to submerge. Add in the butter, lemon juice, parsley, dried onion and kosher salt.
- Cover Instant Pot and secure the lid. Make sure valve is set to sealing. Set the manual/pressure cook button to 4 minutes. When time is up move valve to venting and remove the lid.
- Stir well. Stir in the heavy cream and the red onions and bell peppers.
- Serve pasta with the chicken. Eat and enjoy!
- Category: Chicken
- Method: Instant Pot