Popular in the Midwest, these creamy chicken and stuffing sandwiches can be made in the Instant Pot or the slow cooker.
- 1 1/2 pounds boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 1 cup chicken broth
- 3/4 cup chicken flavored stuffing mix
- 1 (10.5 oz) can cream of chicken soup
Instant Pot Instructions:
- Place chicken breasts and broth into Instant Pot.
- Cover and lock lid into place. Make sure valve is set to sealing. Set the manual/pressure cook button to 10 minutes for fresh chicken or 12 minutes for frozen chicken. When time is up let the pot sit for 10 minutes and then move valve to venting. Remove the lid.
- Shred chicken, then stir in cream of chicken soup and stuffing mix. Cover and set Instant Pot to keep warm setting. Let pot sit for 10 minutes. Stir.
- Serve chicken mixture on buns and enjoy!
Slow Cooker Instructions:
- Place chicken breasts in slow cooker. Pour soup and broth over the top.
- Cover and cook on low 3-4 hours or until chicken is easily shredded with two forks.
- Shred chicken, then stir in stuffing mix. Cover and cook until stuffing and crumbs are soft, about 30 minutes. If needed, thin mixture out with chicken broth.
- Serve on buns and enjoy!
- Category: Chicken
- Method: Instant Pot or Slow Cooker