An easy recipe for savory (and slightly sweet) ground beef and linguine noodles. This recipe comes together quickly and will be consumed quickly as well!
- 1 pound lean ground beef
- 1 Tbsp minced ginger
- 1 Tbsp minced garlic
- 2 1/4 cups beef or chicken broth
- 2 Tbsp low sodium soy sauce
- 1 Tbsp brown sugar
- 1 1/2 Tbsp hoisin sauce
- 1/8 tsp cayenne pepper
- 1/8 tsp black pepper
- 8 ounces linguine
- Sesame seeds and green onions, for garnish
- Turn Instant Pot to saute setting. When display says HOT add in ground beef and break it up. Brown for about 5 minutes. Stir in the ginger and garlic for about 30 seconds. Pour in the broth and scrape bottom of pot so that nothing is sticking. Turn off Instant Pot.
- In a small bowl stir together the soy sauce, brown sugar, hoisin, cayenne, black pepper.
- Break the linguine noodles in half and scatter them into the pot. Press down to submerge as best as possible.
- Pour the soy sauce mixture over the top.
- Cover Instant Pot and secure the lid. Make sure valve is set to sealing. Set the manual/pressure cook button to 5 minutes. When time is up let pot sit for 5-10 minutes and then move valve to venting and remove the lid.
- Stir well. Scoop into bowls and garnish with sesame seeds and green onions.
- Category: Beef
- Method: Instant Pot