Shredded beef and noodles with the most amazing flavor ever! This dish is easy to make and will soon be requested frequently!
- 3 cups beef broth
- 3/4 cup juice from pickled pepperoncinis
- 2 – 2 1/2 pounds rump roast or chuck roast
- 3 Tbsp dry ranch dressing mix (I used Hidden Valley)
- 3 Tbsp brown gravy mix
- 1/4 cup butter
- 1/2 cup sliced pickled pepperoncinis
- 1 (16 oz) package frozen eggs noodles (look in the freezer aisle next to frozen breads)
Instant Pot Instructions:
- Pour the broth and pepperoncini juice into the Instant Pot.
- Cut off the fat cap of the rump roast and discard. Cut the rump roast into 4 pieces, across the grain. Place them in the Instant Pot.
- Sprinkle the ranch dressing mix and gravy mix on top of the roast. Place butter and pepperoncinis into the Instant Pot.
- Cover Instant Pot and secure the lid. Make sure valve is set to sealing. Set the manual/pressure cook button to 60 minutes. When time is up let the pot sit for 15 minutes and then move valve to venting. Remove lid.
- While the roast is cooking remove the noodles from the bag. Place on a paper towel on the counter separating them as they thaw.
- Move the pieces of roast to a cutting board.
- Add the thawed noodles into the Instant Pot. Cover Instant Pot and secure the lid. Make sure valve is set to sealing. Set the manual/pressure cook button to 7 minutes. When time is up move the valve venting. If foam comes out move valve back to sealing and try again in 20 seconds. Remove the lid.
- While noodles are cooking shred up the beef.
- Add the beef back into the Instant Pot and stir well with the noodles.
- Serve and enjoy!
Slow Cooker Instructions:
- Cut off the fat cap of the rump roast and discard. Cut the rump roast into 4 pieces, across the grain. Place them in the slow cooker.
- Add in pepperoncini juice, broth, gravy mix, ranch mix, butter and pepperoncinis.
- Cover and cook on low for 6-8 hours, or until beef is tender and shreddable. Thaw the noodles for 30 minutes before adding them in.
- Shred the roast. Add in the thawed noodles. Cover and cook on high for another 1-2 hours or until noodles are tender.
- Serve and enjoy!
This recipe works best in a 6 or 8 quart Instant Pot. You can halve the recipe in the 3 quart Instant Pot.
- Category: Beef
- Method: Instant Pot or Slow Cooker