An easy chicken, rice, broccoli and cheese casserole that’s made in one pot, the Instant Pot.
- 1 1/3 cups water
- 1 Tbsp Better than Bouillon Chicken Base
- 1/2 cup arborio rice
- 10 ounces chicken breast
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp onion powder
- 1/2 tsp poultry seasoning
- 1/2 tsp pepper
- 1 tsp kosher salt
- 2 Tbsp butter
- 1 (12 oz) package frozen broccoli florets
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- 1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- Pour water into Instant Pot. Add in the chicken base. Sprinkle in the rice. Add chicken breasts into the pot. Sprinkle in the garlic powder, onion powder, poultry seasoning, pepper and salt. Cut the butter into 4 pieces and add it into the pot.
- Cover Instant Pot and secure the lid. Make sure valve is set to sealing. Set the manual/pressure cook button to 10 minutes. When time is up let the pot sit for 10 minutes and then move valve to venting. Remove the lid.
- Remove the chicken and place on a cutting board. Cube the chicken and stir back into the pot.
- Stir in the broccoli, mayonnaise and sour cream.
- Place air fryer lid on top and bake at 300 degrees for 8 minutes, or until broccoli is cooked through. Sprinkle the cheese on top and bake for 1 more minute until cheese has melted.
- Serve and enjoy!
- Category: Chicken
- Method: Instant Pot