A savory beef, pasta and cheese dish that is pantry friendly and an all in one pot meal.
- 1 pound lean ground beef
- 2 Tbsp dried onion flakes
- 1 tsp garlic salt
- 1 tsp Italian seasoning
- 1 tsp smoked paprika
- 1 tsp black pepper
- 1 Tbsp chili powder
- 2 cups chicken or beef broth
- 1 Tbsp Worcestershire sauce
- 8 ounces uncooked elbow macaroni
- 2 (8 oz) tomato sauce
- 1 Tbsp tomato paste
- 2 cups frozen sweet corn
- 1/4 cup heavy cream
- 1 cup shredded colby jack cheese
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- Turn Instant Pot to sauté setting. When display says HOT add in the beef and break it up. Brown for about 5 minutes. Drain off excess grease. Add in the onions, garlic salt, Italian seasoning, smoked paprika, pepper and chili powder. Stir to coat the meat well.
- Pour in the broth and scrape bottom of pot so that nothing is sticking.
- Add in the Worcestershire. Sprinkle in the macaroni in an even layer. Use a spoon to gently submerge. Dump in the tomato sauce, tomato paste and corn. Don’t stir.
- Cover Instant Pot and secure the lid. Make sure valve is set to sealing. Set the manual/pressure cook button to 4 minutes. When time is up let pot sit for 5-10 minutes and then move valve to venting. Remove the lid.
- Stir in the cream and cheeses. Serve and enjoy!
- Category: Beef
- Method: Instant Pot