Chicken, sweet potatoes and brussels sprouts drizzled with a sauce made with maple syrup, dijon mustard, rosemary and olive oil. A simple one pot recipe with a delicious flavor!
- 3/4 cup chicken broth
- 1 1/2 pounds chicken breasts, cut into cubes
- 1 pound sweet potatoes, cut into large chunks
- 1 lb brussels sprouts, washed and ends trimmed off
- 3 Tbsp dijon mustard
- 3 Tbsp real maple syrup
- 1 tsp dried rosemary
- 1 tsp kosher salt
- 1/2 tsp black pepper
- 2 Tbsp olive oil
- Pour chicken broth into bottom of the pot. Turn your pot to saute mode so that the pot can start heating up.
- Cut up your chicken into bite size chunks, sweet potatoes into large chunks (or they’ll get too mushy), and prepare your brussels sprouts by washing them and trimming off the ends.
- In a small bowl whisk together the dijon, maple syrup, rosemary, salt, pepper and oil.
- Put the chicken into the Instant Pot. Drizzle half of the dijon/syrup mixture over the chicken.
- Layer all of the sweet potatoes on top of the chicken and then all of the brussels sprouts over the potatoes. Drizzle the rest of the dijon/syrup mixture over the top.
- Turn off the saute mode. Cover the pot and make sure valve is set to sealing. Set the manual/pressure cook button to 0 minutes on high pressure. The pot will take a while to come to pressure because it is so full. While it comes to pressure the food will be cooking. When the timer beeps let the pot sit there for 10 minutes and then move the valve to venting.
- Open the pot and serve the chicken and vegetables.
I used my 6 quart Instant Pot Duo 60 7 in 1*.
- Category: Chicken
- Method: Instant Pot