Chicken, ham and potatoes in a creamy dijon mustard sauce.
- 1 cup chicken broth
- 1 pound boneless, skinless chicken breasts, cut into 1/2 inch cubes
- 1 cup cubed ham
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp dried parsley
- 1 tsp onion powder
- 1/2 tsp pepper
- 1/4 tsp kosher salt
- 1 pound peeled and cubed potatoes
- 1 Tbsp cornstarch + 1 Tbsp cold water
- 2 Tbsp Dijon mustard
- 3 Tbsp mayonnaise
- 1 tsp yellow mustard
- 1 tsp honey
- 1 cup shredded swiss cheese
- Add broth, chicken, ham, garlic powder, parsley, onion powder, pepper and salt into Instant Pot.
- Add potatoes into a steamer basket and lower the basket into the Instant Pot on top of the chicken.
- Cover Instant Pot and secure the lid. Make sure valve is set to sealing. Set the manual/pressure cook button to 3 minutes. When time is up let pot sit for 5 more minutes and then move valve to venting. Remove the lid.
- Move the potatoes out of the Instant Pot and set aside. Stir 1 Tbsp cornstarch together with 1 Tbsp cold water until smooth. Turn Instant Pot to saute setting. Stir the mixture into the pot until thickened. Turn off Instant Pot.
- In a small bowl stir together the mustards, mayo and honey.
- Add the potatoes into the Instant Pot with the chicken. Gently stir in the mustard mixture and cheese.
- Salt and pepper to taste. Serve and enjoy!
- Category: Chicken
- Method: Instant Pot