Spinach and cheese filled ravioli in a lemon sauce with asparagus, chicken and parmesan cheese. This recipe can be made so fast with the help of your Instant Pot!
- 1 Tbsp butter
- 3 cloves of garlic, minced
- 2 cups chicken broth
- 1/2 tsp dried thyme leaves
- 1/2 tsp kosher salt
- 1/2 tsp black pepper
- 1 (18 oz) package frozen spinach and cheese ravioli
- 2 cups cooked, chopped chicken (optional)
- 8 ounces frozen or fresh asparagus, cut into 1 inch pieces (or peas)
- 1/4 cup half and half
- 3 Tbsp cornstarch
- 1/4 cup lemon juice
- 2 tsp lemon zest
- Parmesan cheese, for serving
- Turn Instant Pot to saute setting. When display says HOT add in the butter and let it melt. Add in the garlic and saute for 30 seconds. Pour in the broth and turn off Instant Pot.
- Add in the thyme, salt, pepper, ravioli and chicken.
- Cover Instant Pot and secure the lid. Make sure valve is set to sealing. Set the manual/pressure cook button to 1 minute. When time is up let pot sit for about 5 minutes and then move valve to venting. Remove the lid.
- Stir in the asparagus. In a small bowl stir together the half and half and the cornstarch until smooth. Turn Instant Pot to saute setting. Stir the cornstarch slurry into the pot. Stir in the lemon juice and lemon zest. When sauce has thickened turn off the pot.
- Scoop onto plates and enjoy! Top each serving with a tablespoon of parmesan cheese.
- Category: Pasta
- Method: Instant Pot