Bites of chicken and green beans in a lemon-honey sauce. An easy dump and go recipe!
- 1 to 1 1/2 pounds of boneless, skinless chicken thighs
- 3/4 to 1 pound of fresh green beans
- 1/2 cup chicken broth
- 2 Tbsp low sodium soy sauce
- 2 Tbsp seasoned rice vinegar
- 1 Tbsp butter
- 3 Tbsp fresh lemon juice
- 1 1/2 tsp lemon zest
- 2 Tbsp honey
- 1/4 tsp ground ginger
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- 2 Tbsp cornstarch + 2 Tbsp cold water
- 1 Tbsp sesame seeds
- Salt and pepper
- Cut the excess fat off of the chicken. Cut the chicken thighs into bite size cubes.
- Wash the green beans and trim off the ends. Cut the green beans in half.
- Add the chicken, green beans, chicken broth, soy sauce, vinegar, butter, lemon juice, lemon zest, honey, ginger and garlic powder into the Instant Pot. Stir.
- Cover Instant Pot and secure the lid. Make sure valve is set to sealing. Set the manual/pressure cook button to 4 minutes. When time is up let pot sit for 5-10 minutes and then move the valve to venting. Remove the lid.
- Turn Instant Pot to sauté setting. In a small bowl stir together the cornstarch and water. Stir the slurry into the Instant Pot. Once the sauce has thickened turn off the pot.
- Sprinkle in the sesame seeds. Salt and pepper to taste. Serve and enjoy.
- Category: Chicken
- Method: Instant Pot