This spaghetti is not what you’re used to! It has a Greek flare with lemon, feta, cucumber, yogurt, tomatoes and more. This is a perfect summer dinner that is bursting with flavor.
- 2 cups chicken broth
- 10 ounces dry spaghetti noodles (I used whole wheat)
- 1 (13 oz) package chicken smoked sausage, sliced into quarter inch slices (I used hillshire farm garlic chicken sausage)
- 2 Tbsp lemon juice
- 2 Tbsp red wine vinegar
- 2 Tbsp olive oil
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp dried oregano
- 1/2 tsp kosher salt
- 1/4 tsp black pepper
- 1/2 cup feta cheese
- 1/2 cup sliced olives
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1 cup diced cucumber
- 1/2 cup diced red bell pepper
- 1/2 cup diced red onion
- 1/2 cup Greek yogurt
- Add chicken broth to the Instant Pot. Break up the spaghetti so that it will fit in the pot. Scatter the spaghetti in a criss cross pattern into the pot. Add in the sausage in an even layer. Dump in the lemon juice, vinegar, olive oil, garlic powder, oregano, salt and pepper.
- Cover the pot and secure the lid. Make sure the valve is set to sealing. Set the manual/pressure cook button to 4 minutes. When the time is up let the pot sit for 5 minutes and then move the valve to venting. Remove the lid. Stir the spaghetti.
- Add in the feta, olives, tomatoes, cucumber, peppers, onion and yogurt. Toss until coated with the yogurt.
- Serve and enjoy!
I used my 6 quart Instant Pot Duo 60 7 in 1*.
- Category: Pasta
- Method: Instant Pot
- Cuisine: Greek