Tender cooked green beans with potatoes, tomatoes, olive oil and feta. Serve as a side dish or make it a main dish by serving with a loaf of crusty bread.
- 1 pound fresh green beans, washed and trimmed
- 1 medium Russet potato, peeled and sliced into quarter inch slices
- 8–16 oz of grape or cherry tomatoes
- 5 Tbsp olive oil
- 1 cup diced onions
- 1/2 tsp sugar
- 1/2 tsp kosher salt
- 1/4 tsp pepper
- Feta cheese, to taste
- Pour 1 ½ cups water into your Instant Pot.
- Add green beans, potatoes and tomatoes to a steamer basket*. Lower the basket into the Instant Pot.
- Cover Instant Pot and secure the lid. Make sure valve is set to sealing. Set the manual/pressure cook button to 1 minute. When time is up move valve to venting and remove the lid.
- Remove the basket from the Instant Pot and set aside. Dump out the water and dry out the Instant Pot liner.
- Turn Instant Pot to sauté. When display says hot add in the oil and onions. Sauté for 5 minutes. Turn off sauté setting.
- Add in the green beans, potatoes and tomatoes and toss well in the oil. Toss in the sugar, salt and pepper. Add in feta and extra salt and pepper to taste if needed.
- Category: Side
- Method: Instant Pot