A ground beef and pasta dish with tomatoes, peppers, spinach and cheese.
- 1 pound lean ground beef
- 1 cup diced onion
- 1 tsp garlic salt
- 1/2 tsp black pepper
- 1 tsp onion powder
- 1 tsp italian seasoning
- 2 cups beef broth
- 8 oz rotini pasta
- 1 (14.5 oz) can petite diced tomatoes
- 2 (8 oz) cans tomato sauce
- 2 Tbsp tomato paste
- 1 tsp sugar
- 1 bell pepper, cored and diced
- 3 cups spinach
- 1/2 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- Turn Instant Pot to saute setting. When display says HOT add in the beef and break it up. Add in the onion. Brown beef for about 5 minutes. Drain off excess grease.
- Stir in the garlic salt, pepper, onion powder and italian seasoning. Pour in the broth and scrape bottom of pot so that nothing is sticking.
- Sprinkle in the pasta. Dump in the tomatoes, tomato sauce, tomato paste, sugar, bell pepper and spinach.
- Cover Instant Pot and secure the lid. Make sure valve is set to sealing. Set the manual/pressure cook button to 3 minutes. When time is up move valve to venting and remove the lid.
- Stir well. Sprinkle the cheeses on top and let melt (I used my air fryer lid). Serve and enjoy.
- Category: Beef
- Method: Instant Pot