An all-in-one pot chicken spaghetti casserole with a creamy, cheese sauce.
- 1/4 cup butter, divided
- 1 cup diced onion
- 2 ribs of celery, sliced
- 8 oz mushrooms, sliced
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp kosher salt
- 1 tsp black pepper
- 1 tsp poultry seasoning
- 1 tsp Italian seasoning
- 1 1/2 cups chicken broth
- 8 oz spaghetti
- 1 to 1 1/2 pounds boneless, skinless chicken breasts or thighs (or you can use cooked rotisserie chicken)
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 Tbsp cornstarch
- 1/3 cup heavy cream
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella
- 1/4 cup shredded parmesan cheese
- Optional: 1 cup cornflakes, crushed
- Turn Instant Pot to sauté setting. When display says HOT add in 3 Tbsp of the butter and let melt. Add in the onion, celery and mushrooms and sauté for 5 minutes. Add in half of the garlic powder, kosher salt, pepper, poultry seasoning and Italian seasoning. Stir well.
- Pour in the broth and scrape bottom of pot so that nothing is sticking. Turn off Instant Pot.
- Break the spaghetti in half and lay it in a criss-cross pattern on top of the veggies and broth.
- Cut the chicken into bite size pieces and lay it evenly on top of the spaghetti. Sprinkle the chicken with the other half of the seasonings.
- Cover the Instant Pot and secure the lid. Make sure valve is set to sealing. Set the manual/pressure cook button to 3 minutes. When time is up let the pot sit for 5-10 minutes and then move the valve to venting. Remove the lid.
- Combine the sour cream and cornstarch together and stir well. Stir the mixture and the heavy cream into the Instant Pot. Stir the mozzarella and parmesan into the pot. Taste test and add salt and pepper to taste.
- If desired make a cornflake crunchy topping. Melt the remaining tablespoon of butter and stir it together with the crushed cornflakes. Sprinkle the cornflakes over the top of the spaghetti. Use an air fryer lid at 400° F for 2 minutes to brown up the topping.
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Cook Time: 3 minutes (plus 5-10 minute NPR)
- Category: Chicken
- Method: Instant Pot/Air fryer lid