This is my version of empty your pantry soup. See the article above for ideas on how to personalize your pantry soup recipe.
- 8 cups chicken broth (or 8 cups water + 8 tsp better than bouillon chicken base)
- 1 (14.5 oz) can diced tomatoes
- 1 (15.5 oz) can light red kidney beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 (15.25 oz) can corn, drained
- 1 cup uncooked white rice
- 3 Tbsp taco seasoning
- 1 1/2 pound boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- Add all ingredients into Instant Pot.
- Cover Instant Pot and secure the lid. Make sure valve is set to sealing. Set the SOUP button to 3 minutes.
- When time is up let the pot sit for 5-10 minutes and then perform a controlled release by moving the valve to venting. If any liquid spews out move the valve back to sealing and wait 20 seconds and try again. Remove the lid.
- Shred the chicken.
- Ladle into bowls and serve. Top with desired toppings such as sour cream, shredded cheese, diced avocados.
I used my 6 quart Instant Pot Duo 60 7 in 1*.
- Category: Soup
- Method: Instant Pot