A perfect dinner on those nights when you need dinner fast! This 8 ingredient pasta dish is faster than picking up pizza and it will be gobbled up in no time.
- 1 ¾ cups water
- 24 frozen Italian-style meatballs
- 8 oz uncooked farfalle (bowtie) pasta
- 24–26 oz can/jar pasta sauce
- 1 tsp Italian seasoning
- 1 cup mozzarella
- ½ cup ricotta
- ½ cup shredded parmesan cheese
- ¼ cup chopped fresh basil
- Pour water into Instant Pot. Add in meatballs and then layer the pasta and pasta sauce on top. Sprinkle in the Italian seasoning. Don’t stir.
- Cover the Instant Pot and secure the lid. Make sure valve is set to sealing. Set the manual/pressure cook button to 4 minutes. When time is up let the pot sit for 5-10 minutes and then move valve to venting and release any remaining pressure. Remove the lid.
- Stir in the cheeses and basil.
- Scoop into bowls and serve.
I used my 6 quart Instant Pot Duo 60 7 in 1*. You can make this in your 3 or 8 quart pot with no changes.
To make in the slow cooker: add water, meatballs, pasta, pasta sauce and Italian seasoning to the slow cooker. Cover and cook on low for 3-4 hours, or until pasta is cooked through. Add in cheeses and basil and stir.
- Category: Pasta
- Method: Instant Pot
- Cuisine: Italian