An easier, Instant Pot spin on warm Chinese noodles with a savory, almost creamy sauce.
- 1 Tbsp sesame oil
- 1 pound ground pork or chicken
- 1 medium shallot, diced
- 6 garlic cloves, minced
- 1/4 tsp cayenne pepper
- Fresh cracked pepper
- 1 3/4 cups chicken broth
- 8 oz spaghetti (thin or normal, whole wheat or white)
- 8 oz mushrooms, chopped
- 2 cups chopped spinach
- 1/4 cup low sodium soy sauce
- 1/4 cup hoisin sauce
- 1 Tbsp honey
- 2 Tbsp rice vinegar
- 3 Tbsp peanut butter or tahini sauce
- 4 green onions, chopped
- Turn Instant Pot to sauté setting. When display says hot add in the oil and the pork. Break up the ground pork. Add in the shallot. Sauté for about 5 minutes. Add in the garlic, cayenne and fresh cracked pepper to taste and sauté for 30 seconds. Pour in the broth and scrape bottom of pot so that nothing is sticking. Turn off Instant Pot.
- Break the spaghetti in half and lay it in a criss-cross pattern on top of the meat. Press down. Cover the spaghetti with mushrooms and spinach.
- In a bowl stir together the soy sauce, hoisin, honey, vinegar and peanut butter. Pour the mixture over the top.
- Cover Instant Pot and secure the lid. Make sure valve is set to sealing. Set the manual/pressure cook button to 2 minutes. When time is up let pot sit for 5 minutes and then move valve to venting. Remove the lid.
- Stir well. Stir in the green onions. Scoop into bowls and serve.
- Category: Pork
- Method: Instant Pot