- 3 pounds frozen corn
- 1 (8 oz) package cream cheese
- 1 (12 oz) can evaporated milk
- ¼ cup butter
- 1 Tbsp sugar
- 1 tsp salt
- ½ tsp pepper
- 6 strips of crispy bacon
- ¼ cup sliced green onions
Instant Pot Fast Method:
- Pour 1 cup of water in bottom of Instant Pot. Add steamer basket into Instant Pot. Pour corn into steamer basket. Plop the cream cheese on top of the corn.
- Cover the Instant Pot and secure the lid. Make sure valve is set to sealing. Set the manual/pressure cook button to 0 minutes on high pressure. When the time is up perform a quick release by moving the valve to venting. Remove the lid.
- Carefully remove the steamer basket. Dump out water from bottom of Instant Pot. Pour the corn and cream cheese into the Instant Pot and turn on the saute setting. Pour in evaporated milk, butter, sugar, salt and pepper. Stir until all combined well and butter and cream cheese are melted.
- Cut bacon into pieces and stir in along with the green onions. Serve and enjoy!
Slow Cooker or Instant Pot Slow Method:
- Add all ingredients except bacon and green onions into slow cooker or Instant Pot.
- Cover and cook on high for 3 hours (on Instant Pot use the slow cooker setting on “more” and stir every 30 minutes). Stir.
- Serve and enjoy!
- Category: Side
- Method: Instant Pot or Slow Cooker