Easy spaghetti recipe with bacon, ground beef, Rotel, barbecue sauce and cheese. A hearty pasta dish that comes together quickly with the help of your Instant Pot.
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1 cup diced onions
- 1/2 tsp kosher salt
- 1/2 tsp black pepper
- 2 tsp garlic powder
- 2 cups beef broth
- 8 ounces spaghetti, broken in half
- 2 (8 oz) cans tomato sauce
- 1 (10 oz) can Rotel diced tomatoes and green chiles (with juice)
- 1/4 cup BBQ sauce
- 1/2 cup bacon crumbles
- 1/2 cup shredded mozzarella
- 1/2 cup shredded cheddar
- Turn Instant Pot to saute setting. When display says HOT add in the ground beef and break it up. Add in the onions. Brown the beef for 5 minutes. Drain off excess grease. Stir in the salt, pepper and garlic powder.
- Pour in the broth and scrape bottom of pot so that nothing is sticking.
- Scatter the spaghetti into the pot in a criss cross pattern.
- Dump the tomato sauce, Rotel and BBQ sauce evenly over the spaghetti to cover. Don’t stir.
- Cover Instant Pot and secure the lid. Make sure valve is set to sealing. Set the manual/pressure cook button to 3 minutes. When time is up let pot sit for 5-10 minutes and then move valve to venting. Remove the lid.
- Stir well. Stir in the bacon and cheeses.
- Scoop onto plates and enjoy!
- Category: Beef
- Method: Instant Pot