- 1 cup old fashioned oatmeal
- 1 cup milk
- 1 cup water
- 2 bananas
- 2 tsp cinnamon
- 1 Tbsp brown sugar
- Spray the bottom of your Instant Pot lightly with non-stick cooking spray. Add in the oatmeal, milk and water.
- Slice up 1 of the bananas and add it into the pot. Add in cinnamon and brown sugar. Stir.
- Set the manual button to 5 minutes. Once the timer beeps let the pressure release naturally for 10 minutes and then carefully release the rest of the pressure. Be careful though since grains can really get foamy. The best way to release extra pressure is to gently move the valve halfway between “sealing” and “venting.” If any foam comes out move the valve back to venting and wait for 20 seconds and then try again.
- Stir the oatmeal and scoop into bowls. Slice the second banana and add fresh slices to the top of each bowl.
I used my 6 quart Instant Pot for this recipe.