Shrimp and pasta with red and green pops of color from bell peppers. A fast dump and go pressure cooker recipe!
- 2 cups water
- 1 Tbsp Better than Bouillon chicken base
- 2 Tbsp dry onion flakes
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1/4 tsp kosher salt
- 1/2 tsp oregano
- 1/4 tsp cayenne pepper
- 1/4 tsp black pepper
- 8 ounces linguine or fettuccine
- 1 pound frozen uncooked peeled and deveined shrimp
- 1 red bell pepper, cored and diced
- 1 green bell pepper, cored and diced
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1/4 cup heavy cream (optional)
- 1/2 cup shredded parmesan cheese
- Pour water into bottom of Instant Pot. Add in the bouillon, onion, garlic powder, salt, oregano, cayenne and pepper.
- Break the pasta in half and scatter it into the pot in a criss cross pattern (this will help prevent it from sticking together).
- In a pan that you use for pot-in-pot cooking add the shrimp and top with the peppers. Drizzle the oil over the top.
- Place a tall trivet into the Instant Pot over the fettuccine. Place the uncovered shrimp and peppers pan on the top of the trivet.
- Cover the Instant Pot and secure the lid. Make sure valve is set to sealing. Set the manual/pressure cook button to 6 minutes. When time is up let the pot sit for 5-10 minutes and then move valve to venting. Remove the lid.
- Remove the pan and the trivet. Turn off Instant pot. Stir the shrimp and peppers into the pasta. Stir in the cream and the parmesan.
- Taste test and add more seasoning to taste, if needed. Serve and enjoy!
- Category: Seafood
- Method: Instant Pot