Use your Instant Pot as a double boiler to melt chocolate and keep it warm and melty while you dip pretzels. I’ll never melt chocolate another way again!
- 10 ounces of melting chocolate (you can use chocolate chips in a pinch)
- Pour 2 cups of water into the bottom of your Instant Pot. Turn your Instant Pot to the saute setting adjust to “more.”
- Place a glass or metal bowl that sits in/on the Instant Pot without falling in on top of the Instant Pot.
- Add the chocolate into the bowl. Stir every minute until the chocolate is smooth and melted. Turn the Instant Pot to the Keep Warm setting.
- Place a pretzel on a fork. Lower the pretzel into the chocolate. Coat the pretzel in the chocolate. Tap off excess chocolate. Then place the pretzel on a piece of parchment or waxed paper. Repeat until all the chocolate is used.
- Let the pretzels dry. Then place in an airtight container or ziploc bag.
If you use chocolate chips add 1 Tbsp of shortening in with the chocolate chips. This will give a better finish and look and feel of the chocolate.
If you want to use sprinkles, just sprinkle them on before the chocolate hardens.
- Category: Dessert
- Method: Instant Pot