A delicious mash up of spaghetti and chili. Make this easy one pot meal in minutes with your Instant Pot.
- 1 pound lean ground beef or ground turkey
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp pepper
- 1 cup diced onion
- 1 3/4 cup beef broth
- 8 oz spaghetti (broken into thirds)
- 1 (24 oz) jar of your favorite spaghetti sauce
- 1 Tbsp Worcestershire sauce
- 1 Tbsp chili powder
- 1 Tbsp cumin
- 1 (14 oz) can red kidney beans, rinsed and drained
- Toppings: sour cream, grated cheese, diced red onions
- Turn Instant Pot to saute setting. When display says HOT add in the beef and break it up. Add in the salt and pepper. Add in the onions. Brown for 5 minutes. Drain excess grease.
- Pour in the beef broth and scrape bottom of the pot so that nothing is sticking.
- Place the broken spaghetti in a criss cross pattern on top of the meat and broth. Gently press down.
- Evenly dump the spaghetti sauce over the top of the noodles.
- Dump the Worcestershire, chili powder, cumin and beans on top.
- Cover Instant Pot and secure the lid. Make sure valve is set to sealing. Set the manual/pressure cook button to 3 minutes. When time is up let pot sit for 10 minutes and then move valve to venting. Remove the lid.
- Stir well. Scoop onto plates and top with a dollop of sour cream, cheese and onions, if desired.
I used my 6 quart Instant Pot Duo 60 7 in 1*. Make in the 8 quart with no changes. Halve the recipe for the 3 quart pot.
- Category: Beef
- Method: Instant Pot