Cooking dinner doesn’t get much simpler than with the Instant Pot. This quick and easy, one pot recipe for chicken stir fry is a winner! With chicken, noodles, bell peppers, broccoli, carrots, mushrooms and cabbage you can have a healthy and filling dinner in just a few minutes. Here’s how to make Instant Pot Chicken Stir Fry.
- 2 Tbsp canola oil
- 2 cups broccoli florets
- 1 carrot, peeled and cut into matchsticks
- 1 red bell pepper, cored and sliced
- 2–3 cups chopped cabbage
- 1/2 cup low sodium soy sauce
- 1 1/2 cups chicken broth
- 1 1/2 pounds boneless, skinless chicken thighs, cut into bite size pieces
- 8 oz thin spaghetti noodles
- 8 oz chopped mushrooms
- 2 green onions, diced
- 1 Tbsp sesame seeds
- 1 Tbsp canola or peanut oil
- 1 Tbsp honey
- 1 Tbsp brown sugar
- 1/4 tsp ground ginger
- 1 tsp minced garlic
- Turn Instant Pot to saute setting. When display says HOT add in 2 Tbsp oil. Add in the broccoli, carrot, bell pepper and cabbage. Cook, stirring occasionally for about 5 minutes. Turn off Instant Pot. Transfer all the vegetables to a plate/bowl and set aside.
- Pour soy sauce and chicken broth into Instant Pot. Add in the chicken.
- Break the noodles in half and lay them into the pot in a criss cross pattern. Push down a bit. Cover the noodles with the chopped mushrooms.
- Cover Instant Pot and secure the lid. Make sure valve is set to sealing. Set the manual/pressure cook buttons to 4 minutes. When time is up let the pot sit for 5-10 minutes. Move valve to venting and remove the lid.
- Stir in the vegetables, green onions, sesame seeds, 1 Tbsp oil, honey, brown sugar, ginger and garlic.
- Serve and enjoy!
- Category: Chicken
- Method: Instant Pot