Tender bites of chicken with smoky bacon, chopped spinach, parmesan cheese and creamy rice.
- 2 scant cups chicken broth
- 1 ½ cups uncooked brown rice
- 1 ½ pounds boneless, skinless chicken thighs or bone-in chicken pieces (frozen is okay)
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 3 Tbsp dry ranch dressing mix (I use Hidden Valley)
- 1 (8 oz) can tomato sauce
- 4 oz cream cheese
- ½ cup crumbled bacon
- 2 cups coarsely chopped spinach
- ½ cup shredded parmesan cheese
- Salt and pepper
- Layer broth, rice, chicken, garlic powder, ranch dressing mix, tomato sauce and cream cheese into the Instant Pot.
- Cover and secure the lid. Make sure valve is set to sealing. Set the manual/pressure cook button to 22 minutes on high pressure. When time is up let the pot sit for 5 minutes and then move the valve to venting. Remove the lid.
- Stir in the bacon, spinach and parmesan. Salt and pepper to taste. Serve chicken and rice.
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Cook Time: 22 minutes (plus 5 minute NPR)
- Category: Chicken
- Method: Instant Pot