All the flavors from cheeseburgers and fries in a one pot casserole meal. Kids and adults both love this dinner!
- 1 pound lean or extra lean ground beef
- ½ cup diced onion
- 2 Tbsp ketchup
- 2 Tbsp mustard
- 1 Tbsp Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tsp Montreal steak seasoning
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1 cup beef broth
- 1 (14.5 oz) can diced tomatoes
- ⅓ cup diced dill pickles
- 6 Tbsp potato flakes
- 1 pound frozen french fries
- 1 cup grated cheddar
- Turn Instant Pot to saute setting. When display says HOT add in the beef and break it up. Add in the onions, ketchup, mustard, Worcestershire, steak seasoning and garlic powder. Brown beef for about 5 minutes.
- Pour in the beef broth. Scrape the bottom of the pot so that nothing is sticking. Turn off Instant Pot.
- Dump in the diced tomatoes and the pickles.
- Cover Instant Pot and secure the lid. Make sure valve is set to sealing. Set the manual/pressure cook button to 5 minutes. When time is up move valve to venting and remove the lid.
- Stir in the potato flakes and half of the cheese.
- Bake the French fries according to package directions in the oven or sprinkle fries onto the top of casserole and use the air fryer lid to cook until crispy (about 10 minutes 400 degrees). Sprinkle the rest of the cheese on top and serve.
I used my 6 quart Instant Pot Duo 60 7 in 1*.
- Category: Beef
- Method: Instant Pot